1st-3rd November 2024
To be alerted when our booking opens, please sign up to our mailing list below or follow us on Facebook
Tickets and Booking
We're offfering 3 kinds of festival tickets. You only need one kind! You can book up to 2 adult places and 2 child places per customer.
- Weekend ticket - Entry to the whole festival, from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon.
- Kids Weekend ticket - Entry is free for children under 16, please reserve a space using the free 'kids ticket' option. Please also buy meals and camping for kids as needed.
- Day / Evening tickets - If you're not joining us for the whole weekend, choose the times you want to come.
Accommodation and meals are optional items. This allows us to overcome the traditional limiting factor of Skint, catering for all of us, and allows you to choose which parts of Skint you want to enjoy.
- Accommodation - Choose from indoor camping (sleeping in the hall) or outdoor camping (bring a tent or campervan). Breakfast is provided for all indoor and outdoor campers
- Food - You need a ticket for each meal - Friday dinner, Saturday lunch, Saturday dinner, and Sunday lunch.
If you forget any optional items when you first book, please fill in the booking form again using the free 'placeholder ticket' option. This is because the booking system won't let you buy meals and accommodation without tickets. Please note the placeholder ticket is not valid for entry to the festival!
If you haven't bought meal tickets, you are welcome to bring your own food. We will provide seating space for those self-catering to eat packed lunches, but there will be no food storage or cooking facilities available. There are also some fantastic pubs in the village that serve food, as well as a small shop.
For off-festival accommodation and food suggestions, take a look at the Your Visit page
Tickets are non-transferrable, including meal and camping tickets. Names must be provided for each place, as tickets are only valid for the named person. You cannot sell or give them to someone else. This is to make the booking process fair for everyone. We reserve the right to cancel tickets obtained in contravention of the rules
Discounts and Donations
We want Skint to be accessible to everyone. If you're struggling with the cost of attending, please use the discount code REALLYSKINT for an automatic £10 off the ticket price. We also have a small fund to support people to come who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford it, even with the discount. If that's you, please get in touch
On the other hand, if you can afford a bit more we're offering the option to 'sponsor a Skinter' by adding a donation when you book.
Cancellations and Refunds
If your circumstances change & you are unable to attend Skint, please let us know by email
Cancellations up to 30th September - 75% refund.
Concellations from 1st October - no refund will be given.
We are NOT operating a waiting list for tickets!
- If festival tickets become available due to cancellations they will immediately become available on the booking site, so please check back there.
- Releasing meal tickets is a manual process, so cancelled meal tickets won't appear automatically. Instead, we will release any available meal tickets at a few weeks prior to Skint.
All tickets are being sold online. If day or evening tickets are sold out online, there won't be any extra to buy on the door so please buy your tickets before you come.
|Weekend admission (adult)||£22|
|Kids weekend admission (under 16)||£0|
|Friday evening bal, from 8pm||£6|
|Saturday workshops, 10am-7pm||£6|
|Saturday evening bal, from 8pm||£6|
|Sunday workshops and bal, 10am-5pm||£6|
|Optional Extras: Meals|
|Friday evening, 6pm||£5|
|Saturday lunch, 1pm||£4|
|Saturday evening, 6pm||£5|
|Sunday lunch, 1pm||£4|
|Optional Extras: Accommodation|
Friday & Saturday nights. Camping in the hall. Bring camping mat, sleeping bag & ear plugs!
Friday & Saturday nights. Camping in a nearby field. Bring a tent & thermals!